AVOID the company Shangyu Longguan Lighting Appliance Co., Ltd, they supplied FAKE products to us
Company name: Shangyu Longguan Lighting Appliance Co., Ltd
Websites: http://longguanlighting.en.alibaba.com/ and
http://longguan-lighting.com/, phones +86-575-82689298,
This company supplied us with solar key fobs with fake solar panels which cannot charge, just a piece of colour glass instead of a solar panel. This is not what their product page said, and not what we agreed with them when ordering. This supplier lied to us when we were placing the order by directly confirming that the solar panels in key fobs were real. More details are below.
In November 2015 we have found solar key fobs from Shangyu Longguan Lighting Appliance Co., Ltd and decided to order some items for our promotions. We have been attracted by the description of this product which said that the product has 4.5V 10MA amorphous silicon solar panels. We needed solar key fobs with real solar panels only, as we were aware of some products with fake solar panels.
Photos of the packaging of the product - colour box supplied by Shangyu Longguan Lighting Appliance Co., Ltd, also contained information that the product had amorphous silicon solar panels, i.e. real solar panels.
To be 100% sure that the solar key fobs would come with real solar panels, when ordering the products we have asked the Manager of this supplier called Danny Pan, to confirm that the solar panels were real. We asked this twice:
- in our first email, we asked to confirm the charging function, and Danny Pan replied that an integrated solar panel could recharge the key fob in 4-5 hours.
- in the second email, we asked directly, explicitly to confirm that the solar panels integrated in their solar key fobs were real. Danny Pan confirmed this.
We paid nearly 2000 USD to Shangyu Longguan Lighting Appliance Co., Ltd for solar key fobs. The products were successfully delivered to us in December 2015, HOWEVER:
Upon opening the products we discovered that instead of the real solar panels promised by the supplier Shangyu Longguan Lighting Appliance Co., Ltd in their emails, product pages and on the packaging, the products were supplied with fake solar panels - just a piece of colour glass which cannot charge. Such product was significantly not as described, and we could not use it.
We tried to contact Shangyu Longguan Lighting Appliance Co., Ltd by email and phone to resolve the problem. We were asking either to refund us the money or produce the products up to agreed specifications, with genuine solar panels.
But the supplier Shangyu Longguan Lighting Appliance Co., Ltd has been very evasive. Their cheating manager Danny Pan has not been responding to our emails or phone calls, and has been actively lying to our friends who contacted him on our behalf.
We have not received anything, neither our money back nor replacement goods.
AVOID the company Shangyu Longguan Lighting Appliance Co., Ltd and their Manager Danny Pan!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Solar Key Fobs
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "My issue is with order XXXXXXX placed on 11/11/13. As you can see it has not been delivered in it's entirety, I am awaiting one of the rear shocks. I..."
- "The Continental tire described above was installed at the rear left. I was traveling at speed of 80-100kph when it burst. I slow down and look at the "information" on..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."